LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: $99 SECURITY DEPOSIT + $1,200 RENT CREDIT ON SELECT 1 BEDROOMS - CONTACT US TODAY FOR DETAILS!
Enjoy Luxe Urban Living
Experience Luxury Apartment Living in South Norwalk, CT
Discover the sophisticated SONO Pearl luxury apartments in the heart of South Norwalk, CT. This exquisite building offers picturesque views of the Norwalk Harbor and the Long Island Sound.
Natural pearls are well known for their simple elegance and refined sophistication. You’ll find those same rare qualities in the new apartments now being offered at the SONO Pearl. These gorgeous, spacious one and two bedroom apartments are beautifully designed for those who appreciate convenience and style:
- Thoughtful layouts with ample storage.
- Windows wide and bright.
- Modern kitchens with appealing stainless steel appliances.
Love outdoor space? Inquire about our spectacular balcony units!
Central, Convenient Access to NYC & New Haven
Deluxe apartment living means more time for you to enjoy your life in vibrant South Norwalk. SONO Pearl’s superb location and amenities upgrade your lifestyle to ultimate carefree living:
- Easy commute to NYC with South Norwalk Railroad Station just a short walk away.
- Hassle-free access to I-95 and Route 7.
SONO Pearl boasts 10 thoughtfully designed apartment floor plans and 15 private balcony units. Enjoy features such as:
- Apartment Storage: Spacious walk-in closets provide plenty of storage.
- On-Site Maintenance: Our maintenance team is available 24 hours a day to assist with all of your needs. Whether you need to submit a repair request or help change a light bulb, we are always ready to help.
- In-Home Laundry: Each apartment includes a full-size washer and dryer for your convenience.
Hip, Urban Vibe Meets Waterfront
The harbor area offers superb local seafood and waterfront dining. From South Norwalk, take the Seaport Ferry and tour the Sheffield Island Lighthouse and enjoy the Thursday Clambake during the summer months. The Maritime Aquarium gives a peek at neighboring Long Island Sound’s aquatic life such with exhibits such as sea turtles, jellyfish and sharks.
Green Your Life
The walkability score of 89 says it all—and with so many top-notch restaurants, bakeries and bars to enjoy, a walk will get a thumbs up from your fitness trainer, too. Galleries, Veteran's Park and Oyster Shell Park, boutiques, and entertainment provide numerous reasons to get out and about.
- Energy-efficient stainless-steel appliances.
- Bike Racks—Tour around town and then store your bike without needing to take up balcony space.
- Recycling on site—Makes it easy to stay be green.