95% leased! | 1BR starting at $2,100 | CALL TODAY!
Experience Luxury Apartment Living in South Norwalk, CT
Discover the sophisticated SONO Pearl luxury apartments in the heart of South Norwalk, CT. This exquisite building offers picturesque views of the Norwalk Harbor and the Long Island Sound.
Natural pearls are well known for their simple elegance and refined sophistication. You’ll find those same rare qualities in the new apartments now being offered at the SONO Pearl. These gorgeous, spacious one and two bedroom apartments are beautifully designed for those who appreciate convenience and style:
- Thoughtful layouts with ample storage.
- Windows wide and bright.
- Modern kitchens with appealing stainless steel appliances.
Enjoy stunning skylines? Ask about our private terrace units.
Central, Convenient Access to downtown SONO & NYC
Deluxe apartment living means more time for you to enjoy your life in South Norwalk. SONO Pearl amenities upgrades you to a more carefree lifestyle:
- Easy commute to NYC. Take a bite out of the big apple whenever you are hungry for big city life.
- Hassle-free access to I-95 and Metro North.
With 10 different floor plans, you have a range of options, but they all have convenient in-unit options
- Large Walk-In Closets. Store your New York fashions in style with roomy closet space.
- On-Site Maintenance. You may never need our maintenance team, but it’s nice to know they’re available ready to solve any apartment issues you have—right away.
- In-unit washers and dryers. Enough said.
- Package Receiving. Secure package delivery.
Hip, Urban Vibe Meets Waterfront
The harbor area offers superb local seafood and waterfront dining. From South Norwalk, take the Seaport Ferry and tour the Sheffield Island Lighthouse and enjoy the Thursday Clambake during the summer months. The Maritime Aquarium gives a peek at neighboring Long Island Sound’s aquatic life such with exhibits such as sea turtles, jellyfish and sharks.
Green Your Life
The walkability score of 89 says it all—and with so many top-notch restaurants, bakeries and bars to enjoy, a walk will get a thumbs up from your fitness trainer, too. Galleries, Veteran's Park and Oyster Shell Park, boutiques, and entertainment provide numerous reasons to get out and about.
- Energy-efficient stainless-steel appliances.
- Bike Racks—Tour around town and then store your bike without needing to take up balcony space.
- Recycling on site—Makes it easy to stay be green.